Space Between

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
:applause: just wanted to show my love for this tune!!!

Absolutely brilliant production and cant get enough of that voice!!! this is the already my tune of the summer for sure..

this year has been great for DnB imo.. particuarly liquid.... mainly thanks to wicked producers and labels like Shogun and hospital putting out superb rolling liquid soulful lovliness!

god damn it im in love with dnb again!

iv just checked this tune on redeye as you got me quite curious and i have to agree its a fantastic tune . iv been disapointed with some of the hospital releases over the last year . i used to be a massive hospital fan i love all the logistics stuff nu tone and high contrast . this track has restored my faith in the label . the vocal and that bassline is so good . a very nice funky rolla :spliff:

yeah..its a strong tune.. whether you are into the sound or not you have to appreciate the strenth of this....

Has not left my box since i got it on promo months ago. And having "Avalon" on the flip is a bonus. Did you know that Apex is one half of unknown error???

did i hear that unknown error have split ?

EDIT: lol just saw unknown error on the line up for sessions

Last edited:
love this tune, !! sorry to plug but selling a copy on ebay as i ordered it 2 times by accident, check it in the advertisements section if interested. :boom:

Back
Top Bottom