SP:MC Bottled last night?

first of all - fat night. Need a tracklist for the sets from about 10:30 to 6:00 :teeth:

At some point sp started saying that someone had thrown a bottle and telling people to stop - he was pretty adamant that whoever threw the bottle came to see him so they could "talk it out" - so maybe it was thrown at him but I didn't see that.

Was quite a hyped crowd, basically everyone i saw was off their tits - fucking jokes

Yeah I was there last night at the front next to SP. About 30 mins through Frictions set, someone from the back of the crowd threw a piece of glass towards the front and it hit SP in the forehead and he was bleeding a little bit, massive lump on his forehead. Naturally, it put SP off big time and he was pretty pissed off. Credit to him though, he carried on for the next hour and let IC3 take over for the last 30 mins.

some people really dont know how to act.
SP is one of the soundest MCs in the scene right now, and always spits with lyrical intelligence, none of that jump up aggy bullshit...thats just straight out of order. sounds like hes alright at least but this kinda shit is why people are leaving the scene for dead

Yeah, was at the front and saw him clutching his head every now and again. Were some proper pillheads and fucktards in there last night, oh well. Got myself in a decent crowd at the front again. Sick.

Yeah, was at the front and saw him clutching his head every now and again. Were some proper pillheads and fucktards in there last night, oh well. Got myself in a decent crowd at the front again. Sick.

Yeah, saw the comment Perez posted on Twitter...
"Shogun was an absolute madness. Saw some classic gurning action at the front, it was like looking at a row of camels haha."

lol

it looked like one hell of an atmosphere over dnbtv.

Has anyone found the recorded uploaded sets? Im desperate to hear perez b2b icicle b2b rockwell

There's always some cunts out to ruin things. Big up SP for carrying on with mic duties. Hope he's ok

SPMC is a sick lyracist and producer. if you actually wanna hate on him then take a bottle to a shogun night or stfu.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

btw whats the name of the icicle SPMC tune from his album??

Back
Top Bottom