SoveX - Nothing ever changes [liquid]

kuthoerrr89

Nice work man. I would suggest you turn up the vocals abit. The basssound kinda annoys after some time, less distortion maybe? It's just my opinion! Other then that, i like it! Keep it up mate!

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Nice work man:) sweeeet keys, nice drums and vocals are nice:) Would be good with some high end elemens too like strings in the high notes

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
definately needs more high end id say, maybe bring the snare down a tad? not sure about the type of snare maybe a bit more of a fuller sound to it ( might sound bad i have no idea )
bass is deep, vocals need a boosting id say!
overall tho mate i enjoyed it, just needs some tweakin !

SoveX

definately needs more high end id say, maybe bring the snare down a tad? not sure about the type of snare maybe a bit more of a fuller sound to it ( might sound bad i have no idea )
bass is deep, vocals need a boosting id say!
overall tho mate i enjoyed it, just needs some tweakin !
Cheers for the feedback fellas... Ive already made the vocals a bit clearer, turned the sub up and taken off the reverb on the bass and the distortion in most places. Im also getting some piano/strings recorded for me via a friend (he does all the strings and keys for high contrast so should be good) which should fill in the higher frequencies

Ill upload a fresh version once its done :) peace Yo!

duttymonster

deep in the jungle
i like it - nice deep rolling vibe.

one of the deeper drone like chords is out of tune with the piano chords though, makes me cringe the whole way thru :(

either that or it's pitched wrong - maybe minor?

SoveX

i like it - nice deep rolling vibe.

one of the deeper drone like chords is out of tune with the piano chords though, makes me cringe the whole way thru :(

either that or it's pitched wrong - maybe minor?
which one the first or second note? ill look into it... might be the piano it goes a bit scatty in places need to redo it.

thenewfastlane

By The Low Road
Very nice track, I love the vox, and the percussion loops. The bassline did irritate me slightly when I saw Kuthoerr mention it. Perhaps have more of a wobbly sine than what your using it, it sounds a little too grimey and rough for this kind of song.