SoveX & LucidUK collaboration

i like it, i posted on soundcloud, really like the percussion work, and the switch up is sick, but id like to hear the mids and highs of the bass a bit more

sounding clean an crisp all over the place :) percussions sound good and, tbh, gotta disagree with Groelle, a longer tail on a snare would make it (imo) ambiental-atmospherical. That short snare is one piece of the nice puzzle this song is getting along.
Tho, I agree on the point to bring up the mids or add new layers of that reese with phashing or new distortions :)

Last edited:
sounding clean an crisp all over the place :) percussions sound good and, tbh, gotta disagree with Evez, a longer tail on a snare would make it (imo) ambiental-atmospherical. That short snare is one piece of the nice puzzle this song is getting along.
Tho, I agree on the point to bring up the mids or add new layers of that reese with phashing or new distortions :)

i said they need a longer tail, and i also said maybe only every fourth snare ;) - but yeah youre right in some kinda way.

yeh guys this is wicked.
i recon a heavier snare would go down a treat but its sounding so nice, or a heavier beat if you know what i mean but that beat is great.
bassline is awesome

So far the main point that's been made is the mids on the bass needs to be brought out more, and the snare could be changed.

Ill post an updated version here when its done. Cheers for the feedback

i love that bass, slinking all around like that. this is a little minimal for my normal tastes, but i think the snare is pretty good here. mixdown sounds nice so far, looking forward to the final of this!

Very deep and minimalistic (which based on my taste is a really good thing) tune, mates! I can definitely tell that the latest version of the track is sounding much better than the initial one you posted. Everything sounds professional and I really don't see anything wrong with this tune.

Big ups!

Back
Top Bottom