SoveX and Giles - Empty

I really like the drums but the track just sounds like a big build up I would love to hear some deep dark basslines in this. Its def melodic but not neurofunk moar like liquid, but has the potential depending on what you do with it, i would scrap your bass and get grimey if you want that sound.

Sounds wicked so far. Great drums. The vocal is sweet. The bass is pretty subdued, which I like. That constant drone pad keeps the tune anchored, I quite like it but not sure how that would go full track length?

Great tune, got the basis of an absolute smasher for me. Like a lot.

Nice one for the feedback guys!

@subprime
Yea i know what you mean with the pad. Gonna fade it in and out of the tune. Still working on a breakdown too. Will post here once its done.

yeah this is sick man, youv put alot of work into your drums. i must confessed i listend to this track for about 1.5 seconds before i clicked "follow"

its very impressive . lovely reece. lovely vox, effects etc. sick

yeah this is sick man, youv put alot of work into your drums. i must confessed i listend to this track for about 1.5 seconds before i clicked "follow"

its very impressive . lovely reece. lovely vox, effects etc. sick

Good to see everyones opinions, still alot of work to be done. Was thinking of getting some piano in there with a some longer drawn out vocals for atmosphere

keep checking back!

Back
Top Bottom