Southern Sound Festival 2009

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
anyone hittin this? i ordered my ticket today and cant wait, line up looking large

saturday:
DJ Marky
London Elektricity
Fresh
Mampi Swift
Hazard
Danny Byrd
TC
Nicky Blackmarket
J Magik
DJ Fitz
Phakt B2B SK-2
Whitey
DJ Twista

MCS - Stamina, Eksman, Shabba D, Felon, Skydro

Sunday:
Chase & Status
DJ Hype
Noisia (breaks)
Dillinja
Brookes Brothers
Cyantific
Alix Perez
Bassine Smith
Ulterior Motive
Juda
DJ Klip
Whitey
Cruz

MCS - IC3, Det, Youngman, Felon, Skydro, Bensta

£76

www.suthernsoundfestival.co.uk

yes mate, probably gonna have to be done, its verging on the end of summer, gonna be the last of the summer 09 mash ups.
Cheap aswel, and fairly local.
C u there!

IM PLAYING IN THE DESTINY AREANA

-CRUX-

NOT CRUZ LIKE YOU HAVE PUT IT, haha

also you need to edit the website as you have spelt it wrong

Yeah im reaching for this BUT

i hate the fact the arena's run from 11am till 10pm.....no early morning raving unless you go to the saturday night after party at the opera house...then back to camp for the sunday shin!

Yeah it does, the fun will definately carry on throughout the night, iv had so many classic moments at the campsites.

got my ticket through yesterday! although im confused, when can you actually go there to set up tent etc, coz one thing told me gates open at 7am saturday and one said 7pm friday?

you can set up on the friday night, its just so 5000+ people don't all turn up on the sat and have to wait to get in. No music on the friday though..

southern%20sound%20pre%20470pix.jpg

Tickets still available @ www.southernsoundfestival.co.uk

my mates are fuckin bums! Nahhhh fuck sake this looks sick. ahhhhh man wish I had freinds with a bit of cash to come with.

Pisses me off big time. Cant believe that line up!!!!

init i was originally going to be quite a few of us, now its only me and my best mate! i know a few other people who are going but dont know them that well, russia you creepin anying in?

Back
Top Bottom