South Park Series 13 continued...

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
With 'I see Dead Celebrities'. Ike sees dead celebs in a 'sixth sense' stylee, with all the famous people that have died over the summer, 'someone' wont accept they are dead, leaving the other dead celebs stuck in purgatory!

Patrick Swayze, David Carradine, Fara Faucet, DJ AM, Liam Neesons wife & many more make a spooky appearance! :D

www.allsp.com

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
anyone know why was there such a long break in the middle of the series?
I think its so they can gear up the episodes. Ie so they can make relevant jokes with the current trends and to finish off the animations etc.
"Maybe they are just being ignorant"

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
anyone know why was there such a long break in the middle of the series?
they make episodes for when ppl watch TV, which is not Christmas and not summer pretty much, most new american TV shows run Oct-Dec and then Feb-Apr give or take

I think its so they can gear up the episodes. Ie so they can make relevant jokes with the current trends and to finish off the animations etc.
"Maybe they are just being ignorant"
apparently it only takes them 6 days to make an episode, they've kept cost low in comparison to the simpsons

i did think this episode was quite dark, but i do need some chopoltaway

Last edited:

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
they make episodes for when ppl watch TV, which is not Christmas and not summer pretty much, most new american TV shows run Oct-Dec and then Feb-Apr give or take

apparently it only takes them 6 days to make an episode, they've kept cost low in comparison to the simpsons

i did think this episode was quite dark, but i do need some chopoltaway
they had the one about obama getting elected out within 24 hours...:not_worth

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
I've always said if I win the lottery, I would pay whatever it took to spend those 6 days it takes to make an episode, in the studio with them...

Trouble is, ironically, it could be like that episode where Cartman doesn't find anything funny cus' he's seen those people with butts for heads.

:D

New Episode:
1309 - Butters’ Bottom Bitch
Airdate: 2009-10-14 » 1 Days 5 Hours 0 Minutes
Butters has made it all the way to the 4th grade without ever kissing a girl. All of his friends have been teasing him mercilessly. Butters is determined to catch up with the rest of the boys in his class.Meanwhile, one overly dedicated cop wages war on prostitution in South Park.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Watched Butters being a Pimp last night, pretty fucking funny - "Yes I Understand What You're Saying!" :D

The Dead Celebrities one is fucking genius.

Chipoltaway - L M F A O

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Watched Butters being a Pimp last night, pretty fucking funny - "Yes I Understand What You're Saying!" :D
on the DL now!

The Dead Celebrities one is fucking genius.

Chipoltaway - L M F A O
reminds me of the antidote to riddilin in the Phil Collins episdoe, Riddl-out!

best bit in this episode though was when one of the youn kids blew a kiss to the judge... if you've seen it you will know what i mean!