Sour mp3 ??

SpysR

What is sour mp3 and where do you get sour.mp3s, i have loads but i was wondering where and how to get them directly........

Any hints? Thnx 8)

SpysR said:
What is sour mp3

a rip group. One of quite a few to be exact, they're just one of the ones that's been around the longest.

SpysR said:
where do you get sour.mp3s

The internet, P2P, IRC, various places. But of course, all internet rips of Drum & Bass are still illegal to possess, because it's unauthorised copying of copyrighted materials.

Just to remind you.

Buy vinyl kids.

Twisted Murderer said:
But if you read the .nfo of sour. They write at least one or more ppl got this.

That means they're only ripping stuff that, while it may be very hard to get hold of (test presses, DJ promos etc) - they're not ripping dubplates. At least one person could get a copy of the original at the time the rip was made.

It doesn't mean that at least one or more people have the sour release. Any unauthorised copying of any copyrighted materials (and all tracks are copyrighted by default as intellectual property) is prohibited under UK law, INCLUDING making a backup copy of CDs that you legitimately own. That's legal in the US, not in the UK.

But is it legal to download and listen mixes posted in this or any other forum or website? Mixes include many wellknown tracks ...

tnx

Mixes don't contain entire tracks - you only hear mixed versions. It's up to you if you try and do a lame-ass cut 'n paste and try and pass that off as a full copy of a track, but downloading mixes aren't quite the same as downloading dubs that you shouldn't have access to.

Up to the DJ whether they want to put the dubs that THEY have into one of their mixes. Bit of free advertising for the producer at any rate, so I don't think they mind toooooo much (so long as they've not asked for the dub to be kept hush-hush until more general release information is sorted, as some producers do sometimes... A little oddly, I think).

So it means I have gigs of legal mp3s 8O
That's good, that's good!

Will happily continue downloading those great drum and bass mixes provided by all those good people :respekt:

:chainsaw:

Thank you for your comment!

:D

hi, could anyone give me instructions how to access and download stuff from mirc? i live in a country where d'n'b is not popular and there are no other ways for me to get d'n'b tunes but to download them (really). i understand noone will put this kind of information in the forum so here's my email usex@mail.lt. thank's in advance.

Go onto Efnet, and find one of the xdcc chans. I'm not going to say much more publicly, because I don't (publicly) condone the distribution of copyrighted music.

Films, games, maybe a different matter. ;) But music: no (cuss me all you want, I don't want the BPI nicely asking for $1,000 per song please k)

Back
Top Bottom