Soundlcoud problem

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So I've recently finished a new track which I'm really excited about showcasing to you all. However, when I upload it to soundcloud I have a problem. In the intro as it builds up I have a nice sub bass patch, now once it's uploaded to the cloud it seems to distort. Like as if it's phasing to the left and right??????

I deleted it, went back to my DAW, checked it was in mono, which it was, lowered the volume slightly and re-uploaded........same problem.

So I check in my DAW again, and everything sounds fine. Render to mp3 and play it through my PC, everythings fine, whack it on my iphone....everythings fine. Take it to a frinds house on a memory stick, play it through his monitors....guess what.......everythings fine. But as soon as I upload it to soundcloud I am hearing the same problems!!!!!

Any ideas how to rectify the problem?

I'd try and upload a clip of something completely different and see if it messes that up - If it does then contact SC.. Can't help more than that sorry dude!

Ok, this is really starting to fuck me off now! I tried again today, still no luck. I've tried uploading a 128 version of the track, still doing it! Tried uploading a .wav copy, same thing!

Weird, I had no issues uploading a 320 the other day... it's under 2 mins long.

hope you get it sorted

Never had issues to be fair but then that ain't what you want to hear...

Have you tried from another pc? I'd say try that and if still the same then its more than likely SC end. I can't think of anything that would cause an issue but just in case, you could try eliminating the stems one by one to see if the problem still exists... I would be surprised but stranger things have happened. Is the fault consistent? Like does it happen at a certain point every time?

Hope you get round this as it must be so frustrating after putting in all the production effort...

Peace

Back
Top Bottom