Soundcloud

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
i noticed on the dubstep forum that they can all embed their soundcloud mixes into their posts, so you can play directly from the post.

just wondering if this could be possible for this forum as well?

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
maybe allow it in sigs as well. dont think many people click links to mixes in peoples sigs but if you just have to click play im sure people would get more plays if you get what im sayin

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
you can limit the amount of characters in a sig. so find out how many it takes to put in one link to it then keep that the limit so people cant have loads

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
I already can't open threads that are GIF/Youboob heavy.
If this happens, i'll have to avoid 90% of threads all together :(

Cool if it's in the 1st post of a mix thread.
But sigs ect..

looooooooooooooong imo

groelle

VIP Junglist
one of the best idea ive read in a while. but DO NOT allow putting that into signatures. will force a lot of people to turn them off, and i dont think thats what we should be aiming for, as a lot of people are really using them, adding flyers of partys theyre playing at and so on.
would be a miss imo. so allow to put it in posts, but NO to signatures!

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
yeah true didnt really think about people with shitty computers, but definitely think that it would be beneficial for people posting mixes to be able to do it in posts

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
not good for sigs as people browse the forum on there phone.the mix would cause the page even longer to start up!so i do not agree with in the sigs

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
An embedding option would be good like we have with youtube clips, but i'm in agreement for not having it embedded into your sig.