Soundcloud.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Upgraded my soundcloud to a pro plus account as I was having troubles with my stream provider... Gonna be transfering my whole archive to the cloud instead.

Anyone use the cloud often? I see the groups and peoples tabs and don't really know whats going on with them.. Anyone care to shed any light?

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Nice, but what is the groups and people bit for? lol
i dont know man :/ i guess you can join groups to make it a bit more social networking styley?
think im going to upgrade my account soon, i keep maxing it and people keep sending me tunes. so think im going to run out of space.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
i dont know man :/ i guess you can join groups to make it a bit more social networking styley?
think im going to upgrade my account soon, i keep maxing it and people keep sending me tunes. so think im going to run out of space.
It's pretty expensive. About £50 a month for the one I have, but I have unlimited everything. Next one down is 36 hours

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
thats a silly price!!!! what is it a year? do you get a discount?

seen this site? >> http://www.mixcloud.com/
Yeah they only allow mixes under 100mb. It is expensive, but I see it as £12.50 a week. Which I can easily handle. There is a discount for a year but im not prepared to pay out in a lump sum.. You can cancel whenever you like and your mixes stay there but only the latest 10 are visible, so if you reupgrade you wont have to re-up them.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
ahh rite, all my podcasts are about 110mb ish...

but i pay for hosting with podbean, its like $5 a month for unlimited bandwidth and i get 300mb more everymonth.. tis pretty good.