soundcloud

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Has anyone else found it completely unusable in the last couple weeks? it's an absolute piss take.

if i click on my notificaitons, inbox, stream, or pretty much anything, it will crash firefox.

i've already sent them a strongly worded email

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Has anyone else found it completely unusable in the last couple weeks? it's an absolute piss take.

if i click on my notificaitons, inbox, stream, or pretty much anything, it will crash firefox.

i've already sent them a strongly worded email
I had no problems at all. Maybe because I use chrome. Could be an issue with firefox only?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
havnt had problems like that
but soundcloud has generally been shit since they switched from the classic

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
I used to be able to choose classic from the menu on the side but now I cant.. I have to say I dont get much crashing on chrome - download it for mac.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I used to be able to choose classic from the menu on the side but now I cant.. I have to say I dont get much crashing on chrome - download it for mac.
no... don't use mac, and won't use chrome.

not gonna change my browser preference just because one site that i've been using without a hitch for 5 years decides to start being a cunt.

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no... don't use mac, and won't use chrome.

not gonna change my browser preference just because one site that i've been using without a hitch for 5 years decides to start being a cunt.
Have you checked if there's any conflict between plugins?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I had some problems and sent them and strongly worded e-mail too. I had to change a couple of my preferences like save power mode for plug ins and every thing was fixed.

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
I got some problems by just simply playing the sounds. I'm using Opera and i have to refresh the page several times to play the sound. Same happens to me on my laptop with Safari. Anyone else? Is this a well known issue?

And yea, it's pretty sad that they delted the classic version...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
turns out it was conflicting with one of my browser plugins... which was actually conflicting with loads of shit.

there i go writing strongly worded emails to 3 different website having a go at them when it was actually my fault :ron:

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
turns out it was conflicting with one of my browser plugins... which was actually conflicting with loads of shit.

there i go writing strongly worded emails to 3 different website having a go at them when it was actually my fault :ron:
Now is the time where I say: "I said so"? :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its possible that should be a button. between facebooks thumbs-up (like) and thumbs-down (not like) icons, could be there should be a waggling index finger (told you so)