soundcloud you tit !

Sirenz

i do think that SC is an awesome resource but i am getting pissed with the amount of times it crashes on me. so i was wondering does it crash on you guys allot ?
and if you have a premium account does it still fuck you about ?

i aint got premium but it does seem to crash quite a bit more so lately tho

i think eventually they will be really good, i think the success in the last year has taken them by suprise and they are making all changes and preperations to deal with the millions of people they now need to deal with so i think it will be better in the long run!!

but yes soundcloud fucks up alot and needs ALOt of maintainance

when you say crash what exactly do you mean...?
i dont seem to have any problems and i've only got the basic free account

you are lucky sir .Ive been on SC for ages and am online when ever im at a computer and often it will come up with a banner (amusing for the first 3 times) saying "when it rains it poors" But yeah i recon it will be smooth withing half a year . :)

never had any major problems with sc tbh, sometimes it takes ages to load the waveform, but apart from that its amazing!
recently upgraded our account aswell, best thing you can do online for 30 bucks.

never had any major problems with sc tbh, sometimes it takes ages to load the waveform, but apart from that its amazing!
recently upgraded our account aswell, best thing you can do online for 30 bucks.

Guess some people are lucky oh well .
P.S love your music.

I havnt had too many problems.

Sure, sometimes it takes a while to load up the waveforms, or occasionally I'll get the error page. But for a site that size, with that many users and that much bandwidth being used you gotta expect some hiccups every once in a while.

@groelle. What package did you upgrade to, and what benefits did you get

Guess some people are lucky oh well .
P.S love your music.

@groelle. What package did you upgrade to, and what benefits did you get

the cheapest one.
basically its doubling your available space/time and you can add a "spotlight"-tab to your page which is extremely useful imo. and you can replace tracks without changing their playcount or comments :D
you get more detailed stats and other stuff aswell, but for me those above were the key features.

Not really ever had a problem with it......................

Seems to be down often due to maintenance but shit happens

Back
Top Bottom