Soundcloud update + 2 free 320s!!!

groelle

VIP Junglist
:wave: ez, just wanted to let you know that i just updated my soundcloud page.

added my remix of paul sg's grey skin for your listening pleasure and hopefully some good advice to complete it.

additionally i upped the updated version of "vertigo", my darkest tune to date, with a big reece and a catchy synth-piano lead line,

and for all of you guys constantly giving feedback and helping me to improve, i thought id share my two personal faves with you!

#1 is "if i", a halfsteppy sort of jump up thing, i posted that here a few weeks ago but unfortunately the files wont open, so no rework here. should be good tho!

and #2 is again a reworked version of a tune i posted on here, called "(been a) nice guy". this ones a rolling liquidiy dancefloor kinda thing with a nice vocal and a big piano lead in the second half.

be sure to have fun with them and to leave feedback. thanks guys for all your support! :)

edit: for those with signatures turned off:
http://soundcloud.com/sAke/

check it! ;)

Last edited:
mate sorry its taken so long for u to get feedback on these,

i remember "if i", definatly feeling that one, kinda reminds me of duppy man or havoc. sounds wicked any way.

been a nice guy wont load... and im really not feelin vertigo or grey skin sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom