Soundcloud tracks dissapearing

i have had one of my older mixes taken off due to a copyright infringement. its didnt like the fact i had "twerk" sub focas in the tracklisting

your mix gets taken down if u have subfocus in the TL... what the fuck is the world coming too, some robot like capatalist agenda in which we are all like re-inacting a daft punk music video

Haha not just one of my mixes that got taken down then?

The track "2009-10-14 14h20m04" you have uploaded to SoundCloud on January 28, 2010 was recognized as "Original Sin - Dr Feels Good", which belongs to the rightsholder Universal Music Ltd. / Universal Music and has been blocked. If this block was triggered by mistake, please submit a counter notice below.

Was Dr Feels Good on a compilation album or something? I got thrown off by Universal being involved lol.

Haha not just one of my mixes that got taken down then?

Was Dr Feels Good on a compilation album or something? I got thrown off by Universal being involved lol.

Thats really strange, even if it was on a compilation album playaz would still own the copyright so im very confused why Universal have got involved!

I got my mix from the dnbforum xmas party from last year taken down... I have no idea why. The mix was recorded live by me at the venue when I played. I think it is because it says dnbforum.com in the title. Confused aswell :confused:

Back
Top Bottom