Soundcloud tracks dissapearing

I had my latest mix taken down coz it had "Let you go" by Chase and status (BB remix) at the start, apparently Universal music have a problem with it!

I'm not really that pissed offf with Soundcloud, they are just trying to do the right thing, I think it's down to the labels getting up their own arse about it.. Tbh it's only the massive major labels who are being a pain in the arse,, they can do one seeing as they are raking it in.

Last edited:
Thing that gets me tho is ive never ever seen someone upload a complete track of someone elses so other people can rip it off, which begs the question as to why dont they spend more time tracking down Rapishares and Torrents etc which generally rip a whole albums worth not just a single track.. Waste of fucking time and hassle!

Anyone ever seen or reported a track up for download?

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Btw re-upped and it was taken down straight away! Wankers!

Thing that gets me tho is ive never ever seen someone upload a complete track of someone elses so other people can rip it off, which begs the question as to why dont they spend more time tracking down Rapishares and Torrents etc which generally rip a whole albums worth not just a single track.. Waste of fucking time and hassle!

Anyone ever seen or reported a track up for download?

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Btw re-upped and it was taken down straight away! Wankers!

I have

Back
Top Bottom