Soundcloud problem

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but you guys might know....

I had an upgraded soundcloud account for a year, which obviously had more minutes. After deeming it not worth the renewal, i downgraded to standard. As a result some of my old mixes were "Hidden"due to a lack of minutes. Now the problem is, i cant upload any new stuff with out deleting the old stuff, but cos its hidden, i cant delete it?!? It says the only way is to upgrade the account or delete the newer stuff, in order to reveal the hidden stuff (i dont want to do this). Anyone know a way to delete hidden tracks or have they got me by the balls here? If so, its a clever way to get people to upgrade. Hope that makes sense and thanks in advance

its a clever way to get people to upgrade

I had the same problem but the other way around, it wouldn't let me upload new mixes when my account wasn't paid for, I had 'deleted' old mixes but Soundcloud was saying they are 'hidden', cant be deleted and can't be listened to either, forcing me to either make a new account or pay.

Last edited:
yeah thats pretty much what happened here, i mustve explained it confusingly. it wont show me the hidden ones until i make room for them. Sneeky stuff, but good for sales.....

Back
Top Bottom