soundcloud followers being removed??

luciduk

VIP Junglist
anybody had problem with soundcloud followers?? ie. you know for sure that you are following somebody and you get to their page and it still has a little " + Follow" box instead of a "- " ??

i swear its removing some people im following for no fucking reason sometimes?? just a really small number thats hard to notice ?

or maybe i am going crazy

ur going crazy.

ive noticed the other way around, where theres a number of people following me, then i look again n its gone down!
fucking soundcloud..need to fix these bugs man

ur going crazy.

ive noticed the other way around, where theres a number of people following me, then i look again n its gone down!
fucking soundcloud..need to fix these bugs man

experiencing that a lot.
But I guess it's just people getting bothered from us constantly uploading tunes...
they're just envy cause they don't produce music at our speed... :teeth:

i have that to but just figured people were removing me lol... maybe its just people who delete their profiles

I think people follow others trying to get them to follow back and when it doesnt happen they get rid of you again

Ove noticed mine going up and down a lot for the past couple of weeks lol

LOL now that were on that topic, zeal, have any of you encountered "DJ GOANA" on soundcloud??? hes funny.

LOL now that were on that topic, zeal, have any of you encountered "DJ GOANA" on soundcloud??? hes funny.

Havent got a clue mate, dont pay too much attention to whos following us tbh

hes got the bright green iguana picture, he posts on every possible track he can so that he gets people to post on his tunes and they aint great.... check it out

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

oh yeah and he posts at the end of tunes to make it look like hes listend to them. have a look at your last track prophet!!
you can see hes done the same on mine

luciduk said:
"@DJ GOANA: big up goana! i think you have a little addiction to commenting :P"

=

"@DJ GOANA: fuck off goana and stop commenting on my tracks! :P"

lool!

haha devz

yeah i dont really mind him doing it obviously i just dont understand, it doesnt make him a good producer to have that many comments on his tunes, its just so he can sign on and think "yeah im the top dog look at these comments"

dont really see the point in it tbh it doesnt make his music good, i can garantee he spends more time posting comments on soundcloud than he does writing beats!!

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

i bet you hes doing everything possible to get as many followers and comments look at his fucking page

Back
Top Bottom