Soundcloud app

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Fuck this dumb swarthy hungarian shit. I have hated it in the face since it once pulled me up for a mix that was totes legit, yet ragged 'shenanigans'.

Mega ultra piss balls to it's collective hom piece.

(the fact that an artist can upload a track for it to fail its algorithm that sorts piracy shows how shitpiss the whole of this get up is)

ATTICA ATTICA

dizzledee

equinox
VIP Junglist
yayyyyy vent-space...

I'm gunning it from a listener perspective, feedback is thus:
  • Randomly stops playing music and rewinds mixes - superb
  • Does not show info for tracklistingz - wonderful
  • No ability to download - just fantastic

5/10 must try harder.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
100% not upgrading. I actually despise them for making it such a browsing based app for people that don't even pay for an account, shitting all over the people that made them what they are.

Complete jabroni's

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Complete jabroni's
Agreed. The tracklist thing does my head in with the app whoever said that (y)
Didn't realise they binned the stats.

Myself and a mate actually had this discussion a while back and looked into the possibility of setting up our own music hosting website but its still in its very early days...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the only reason this thread should exist. the only reason anything should exist, in fact.

ooooh, i think i see ivana trump! is that ivana trump! wait is she alive. or at all an actual thing, what is that actually. an ivana trump. its just a sound you make with your mouth, and even that is akward and weird.

im going to smoke heron now. where is maloney ffs @jmzmaloney whats the crack old man, want to mixlr or something. if not now then at some point this weekend @ethix @IV4 (right, ivan is on the national mixlr team, or what) @Toejam and all the brady bunch

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't even know what mixer is?
ah, vanja! its this, basically, and we listen to house music and tell the truth about the world to a genral concensus.
get in here, if you would. i got people coming over, but ill keep it on in the background, but thats not yet for a few minutes bbbbbbbbbbboooooooooodddddddddddddooooooooo

http://mixlr.com/jmzmaloney/