Soundcloud accounts?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I absolutely love everything soundcloud stands for. And up until now have only had the free account. Everything it gives me is great, but I'm now starting to wonder if it's worth shelling out for the lite pro account.

29 Euro's works out at around £25, for a years subscription.

So, does anyone here use the pro lite account? And can you explain to me what the bonus's for having one entails?

I have a Solo account, the stats are great, def worth the £, had a lite account last year, filled it up pretty quick and was a bit annoyed by the limitations of some of the stats, still worth it tho, and you still get the Spotlight tab, planning on upgrading to pro soon i thinks

yeah man i've been thinking going pro too. although as far as i can see, at the moment only the spotlight feature would benefit me as i haven't even used up half the recording time. If there are some promotion features that would do it for me...is only 25 quids tho i guess.

Yeah it's not alot of money really. The main thing that would benefit me would be the ability to send a new track to more than one group at a time!

Back
Top Bottom