SOUND THE ALARM TUNE!

Sounding good! i disagree. i think it doesnt need much of a drop. Its simple and that whats good about it. I use reason to produce aswell, what synth you using for that great bass?

I would have quite liked it if it dropped around 2:45 to 3:00, or at least changed up a gear. But that's just taste. I felt the kick could have cut through a bit more. It was fine but it didn't WOW me at any point. More +ve than -ve.

bass is phat!

Nice slow burning intro, I don't think a drop is needed per se, I like the slower tempo- makes it seem meaner and moodier :D

Arrangement is quite sparse, but I can see where you are coming from.
Good job!

thanks for the comments all,i made it in a few days and sorta moved on from it maybe ill come back and add a bit more,oh and the bass was made with malstrom initialized patch then load to sawtooths detune oscillators a and b and mess with filter etc.

well im using reason at the mo and have no idea how to do that unless i duplicate the setup again which is easy enough.

i like this. its a roller. i agree that this doesn't really need a drop. cos its progresses with slight builds and slow strip outs.

nice piece. yeh bass is hench

quite like this mate!!
bass is nasty! and adds to the already eary (if thats the word) mood of the track.
good use of fx and samples too, fits in reli well and adds to the beat!
drums could maybe be beefed up a tad, but then i always say that :D
i cud listen to that bass over and over haha.
wmmmmmmmmmwom!

Back
Top Bottom