sound problem

k.dirsty

I have two 1210s and a behringer ddm4000, i have 2 hifi speakers for now (untill i get my new amp and speakers) plugged into the monitor ports on the back of my mixer and my right turntable plays out of both speakers and the left turntable plays out the left speaker but sort of muffles on the right speaker and i cant figure out why it i have tried swapping round the turntables..etc no luck. do you think it will work fine when i get my new power amp and speakers?

Try swapping the cables round, not the decks...

If the problem swaps sides but new cables, most problems can be traced back to the weakest link in you chain...

If the problem doesn't swap sides and you've tried swapping the cables, carts, decks etc then you've got a problem with your mixer... Which, seeing as it's made by Behringer is highly likely if it's more than about a year old, the build quality is fucking shocking on those mate... Throw it out and buy a new one from a quality maker like Vestax, Pioneer, Allen & Heath, or Rane (if you're rich!)

it was the connections on the cart to the hardshell needed pushing on more, the ddm4000 is a superb mixer the only thing is it feels a little bit flimsy but it works a dream is pretty good since all there last products have been garbage.

You didn't try swapping the carts?!?!?!

Glad you got that sorted, but that Behringer, throw it away anyway...

Back
Top Bottom