Souljah Sessions UK on SHOTTA TV

A-JAY

VIP Junglist
www.shotta.tv

Join me every month on the mighty shotta tv for 2 hours of drum and bass featuring dj and mc's from across the north west scene and also including promoter club night specials.

First show is on the 15th january and im coming with a Subwoofah special with guest Nikki Euphonique and S-Man joining me in the studio.

Taken from www.subwoofah.com

"Sub-Woofah has a range of nights spread across the UK and aims to bring the best Jungle and Drum and Bass line ups to Manchester, Leeds, London, Southend and more, we host events featuring DJs and performers from all over the world.

Throughout the years we've had a number of hedlining acts including Krome & Time, Jumping Jack Frost, Serum, Dub Phizix, Top Cat, David Boomah, Drumsound and Bassline Smith, Bladerunner, Equinox, Visionary and many more, supported by our residents who each individually make an indent on their local scene whilst representing the Sub-Woofah Brand"

back again tonight with my jungle veteren souljah S-Man (penny black / Advisory) for a 2 hour B2B jungle session 8-10pm

Big upz to Meecha and villun for repping last month bringing the goods heavily

Also look out for next months show when the mighty Gloxxy heads in with me for a big old skool classics jungle show - not to be missed !!!

Back
Top Bottom