Soulful Old School Classics "Music 4 Life" Radius in the mix 192 mpbs tracklisting

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
http://www.filefront.com/17491114/Radius-Music-4-Life.mp3/

Radius “Music 4 Life” …80minutes

Intro ( From Guy Called Gerald LP “Black Secret Technology”)
1.”Far Away” (14 flavours of Funk) Doc Scott -Metalheadz
2.”Just Close Your eyes and Listen” The Chameleon -Good Looking records
3.”Circles” Adam F –Section 5
4. “Renegade Snares (Foul Play VIP Mix)” Omni Trio –Moving Shadow
5.”Horizons” L.T.J. Bukem –Looking Good Records
6.”Free La Funk” JMJ & Richie –Moving Shadow
7.”Fusion” Photek –BD
8.”It’s a Jazz Thing” Roni Size & Die –V Recordings
9.”Harp Loop” Watton G -FBD
10. “Music” L.T.J. Bukem -Good Looking records
11.”Music is my Life” Omni Trio –Moving Shadow 2 on 1 series Issue#2
12.”Atlantis” L.T.J. Bukem -Good Looking records
13.”Vocal Tune” Peshay -Good Looking records
14.”Nocturnal” Blame & Justice –Moving Shadow
15.”Kid Caprice” Wax Doctor -Metalheadz
16.”Psychosis” Peshay –Metalheadz
17.”Faceless” Big Bud –Underdog
18.”???” EZ Rollers –Droppin Science #5
19.”The Sax Lick” Intense –Way Out records
20.”One & Only” PFM –Looking Good Records
21.”Expressions” Odyssey (Blame) –720 recs
22.”Deep Love” Dillinja –Logic Productions
23.”The Western Tune” PFM –Looking Good Records
24.”Secrets” Roni Size –Full Cycle
>>>”Rings Around Saturn” Photek -BD

Re: Soulful Old School Classics "Music 4 Life" Radius in the mix 192 mpbs tracklistin

Big big big, look forward to this

Re: Soulful Old School Classics "Music 4 Life" Radius in the mix 192 mpbs tracklistin

Tracklist looks sexual :teeth: I know how much a big deal this mix is, its been too long! hope the ears are on the mend, got my Audiologist appointment 2moz!

Grabbing this mate, TL looks BIG!!!!

You mix? I thought you only abused people on here?

You mix? I thought you only abused people on here?
Ha ha ...been mixing since 96....started buying tunes Oct 1993...just at the right time
I have had an ear infection for 4 months, and well life has been busy, hence I have not upped any mixes in a while, but thi swas my attempt to get back into teh flow.

Hope you all like it , and thanks for all the comments :teeth: I will try to get some more mixes out there

Nice set mate! Was not expecting that in the slightest...

Shows great depth of feeling and even...dare I say it...a soft soulful side to you. Big up.

Any chance of sticking this on DNBshare, my work blocks filefront

ta

This is just exactly what I need to hear in the mornings!!! Thanks for the mix. Listening to it right now.

amazing mix. i reckon nookie couldve done this selection pretty well too with his play from intro to outro before mixing in new song style of djing.

Any chance of sticking this on DNBshare, my work blocks filefront

ta
Sure I'll give it a whirl later

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Thanks for the kind words !! Was not expecting this kind of reaction at all !! thanks guys

_Logickz high praise indeed sir....will be getting back to the lab at some point too
-Thin and Crispy - My ears are still fucked....but will up more music :teeth:
-Robotron...glad you like early morning selection stylee :)

i'm going to digitally inject this into my soul.

Thanks Mr.Motion..definatley a "Special" - a nod back to the early days for me when it was all about the soul searching DNB used to be deep and dark...which reminds me...teh Bell tune...it didn't make it on there maybe a part II will happen, but not for a while...

Sick mate, lovin the tracklist, gonna whack this in the car to get me in a good mood before work for the rest of the week

As much as i like reading wonderful comments on this most soulful mix, could somebody be a doll and stick this on DNBshare or the like for me pretty please

As much as i like reading wonderful comments on this most soulful mix, could somebody be a doll and stick this on DNBshare or the like for me pretty please

I ain't a Doll, but shizzle , I did promise I would up this to DNB Share...gimmie a sec

wow
some personal fav's of mine, nice one!
Music is my Life” Omni Trio –Moving Shadow 2 on 1 series Issue#2 << think its called thru the vibe tho! :D

Back
Top Bottom