Soul:Ution

Dilla

Did anyone reach last night in mani?

Opinions?

I was just glad I finally got to see commix - dropped Nasty Ways :missile:

Check out March 1st Soul:ution line-up...Marky and Marcus Intalex all night!

Was anyone there last month (28th Dec) to see DRS live? Was a great night; got a review here: http://foxgotbass.com/review-soulution-manchester-28-december-2012/

And what do people think of the new resident Bane?

Bane is a fucking badman. Great to see him get a residency there. He has done a lot for dnb scene in Manchester. Shown me a lot of artists and tracks I never would have checked out in Eastern Bloc Records

Bane is a fucking badman. Great to see him get a residency there. He has done a lot for dnb scene in Manchester. Shown me a lot of artists and tracks I never would have checked out in Eastern Bloc Records

This. Bane is a legend and was incredibly helpful everytime i've been to Eastern Bloc, wish I could go more often! I remember he sold me their last copy of Mosaic which started my interest in minimal.

This. Bane is a legend and was incredibly helpful everytime i've been to Eastern Bloc, wish I could go more often! I remember he sold me their last copy of Mosaic which started my interest in minimal.

Really want to catch one of his b2b sets with Gloxxy I can imagine they are fucking insane!

Yeah I know, never heard Nanny before but, as he has been paired with them I can only expect good things. I am hoping to reach this event but not sure if I can.

Back
Top Bottom