274732258_4859501880770665_2566837452395005446_n.jpg

Hoping for at least these:
Just A Little Herb / Memory Jog
The Eleventh Hour
Restitution / Squaring The Circle
Buzzin / Frontline (Calibre Remix)
Content LP
Sell Your Soul / The Guillotine
Born To Die / Little Man (Marcus Intalex Remixes)
Astro Dance EP
Deranged EP

Who's got a big wantlist? Some people will be gutted their collections will lose some value (haha), but will be so good to get some fresh copies of some tunes I have hammered (The View, Count to Ten, etc)

I'm surprised you don't have them all bro. Seems to be a really nice tribute to the man himself

I didn't think they were really worth anything yet... Doesn't bother me what they're worth really, I'm just happy to have my collection of all of the Soul:R & Revole:R releases up to 2010

I'm surprised you don't have them all bro. Seems to be a really nice tribute to the man himself

I didn't think they were really worth anything yet... Doesn't bother me what they're worth really, I'm just happy to have my collection of all of the Soul:R & Revole:R releases up to 2010
haha, Drop said the same thing...it wasn't my sound back then, so didn't pick up everything...wish I did now haha

oh yeah, and a lot of them are worth a fortune now haha

Wouldn't mind a copy of Fire Water 🙏🏻

These 2 have popped up

I want it aaalllllll!

Far too many to name. Got a decent amount of these bits already but a lot of them are well worn, so just want fresh copies...

Just found this thread...next round up!:

As per the repress thread:
some odd choices for me. all the FOUR:FIT's need represses pretty much (my copy of Desire is battered...but Austral Travel is attainable for OK prices on Discogs, so is Hypnotise and Losing Ground. Good to have the option for a fresh copy of Lunar I suppose (although I got mine not too long ago lol). I hope the next wave picks up on this:

(note: purposely went to Page 3 to dodge Etherwood and Vinyl Vendors criminal prices)

this looks better!!

Soul:R Repress Series Drop 4 is now available for pre-order! All titles are shipping in October.

SOULR064
DRS - The Puppeteer (feat Jubei / Emergency (Feat Marcus Intalex)
soulr.bandcamp.com/album/soulr-064-drs-puppeteer-emergency

SOULR071
Marcus Intalex - FOUR:FIT 008 EP
soulr.bandcamp.com/album/soul-r-071-marcus-intalex-fourfit-008-e-p

SOULR075
LSB - Missing You (feat DRS & Tyler Daley / Tumult
soulr.bandcamp.com/album/soul-r-075-lsb-missing-you-tumult

SOULR077
LSB - Content 2xLP
soulr.bandcamp.com/album/soul-r-076-lsb-content-lp

Back
Top Bottom