Soul-R pay mailing list

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
this hit my inbox

Dear all,

Just a quick e-mail in between newsletters to tell you about our new paying-promo-mailing list service.

We're currently investigating a new scheme we may start regarding white label mail outs. Due to the amount of requests to get on the mailing list, many of which very justified and considering the very limited amount of DJs etc.. we can accomidate we are going to soon be offering a paying white mail out service, direct from Soul:R HQ.

The way it will basically work is:

+ You subscribe for five consecutive white label mail outs, direct to your door, the same week they go to record shops. (EPs count as two).
+ You pay for all five mail outs upfront, including post and packaging, by cheque (in GB£ only) sent to Soul:R.
+ When a record is pressed to white, you as a subscriber, receive the promo without the hassle of hanging around record shops or on-line shops, being garunteed the latest beats from Soul:R.
+ Your subscripiton starts with the next order we put in for promo qauntities (this is usually done three to four weeks before they appear in shops) once your cheque for all five promos has cleared.

So it's pretty simple. If there is enough interest in this new scheme then we will start with SOULR007 - MIST: 'Jam Hot / Outer Space' (scheduled promo date is early July). We will however be limiting this service to 100 subscribers at a time, so if you are keen and have the cash be quick in replying. The main aim with this is too service the up and coming DJs and true supporters of the label worldwide.

These are the proposed prices for different parts of the world:

UK Mainland - £7.50 per 12" / £37.50 per 5 x 12" subscripiton.
UK, Non Mainland - £8 per 12" / £40 per 5 x 12" subscription.
Europe - £8 per 12" / £40 per 5 x 12" subscription.
Eastern Europe - £8.20 per 12" / £42 per 5 x 12" subscription.
Rest of World - £8.70 per 12" / £43.50 per 5 x 12" subscription.

The list will be put together strictly on a first come, first serve basis, so if this is something you are definately interested in please send the following details:

Full Name:
Address:
Favourite Soul:R Release:

to - promo@soulr.co.uk ASAP, with 'promo service: subscribe' in the subject field. The first 100 people to do so will get on the list. Those 100 will then be contacted regarding payment.

Here's some of the things you could look forward to if you used this service:

MIST - 'Jam Hot / Outer Space' (July)
MISTICAL - 'MISTICAL Dub Part 2 / Cold Halo / Now & Forever' etc... (Autumn)
Soul:ution Remixes (Autumn)
As well as new tracks from MIST, Calibre as well as some newer artists.

ez for now,

Aaron. (CATALYST)

-------------
// Soul:R
:: +44 (0) 785 5527236
:: +44 (0) 161 2733366
:: info@soulr.co.uk

That's extremely dear. It'd definitely work out cheaper to see if you can't arrange a deal with your local shop, or with ST Holdings. I can't be spending £7.50 per white! £6.50 perhaps - and the only way you'll achieve that is by sending several at once.

Originally posted by benxo
That's extremely dear. It'd definitely work out cheaper to see if you can't arrange a deal with your local shop, or with ST Holdings. I can't be spending £7.50 per white! £6.50 perhaps - and the only way you'll achieve that is by sending several at once.

welcome to these parts ben :spliff:

Originally posted by freeagent
Man, I don't mind paying a bit to get the whites first, guaranteed.

I'm a promo strumpet.

:police:

you're only getting em the same week as everyone else, though, and what you're paying for is the uneconomics of having them post you one record at a time.

Yes, but I am in the States.

Some promos are easy to get at my shoppe, such as TOV, Headz, Hospital, and a few other biggies. But it is damn near impossible to get Soul:R whites over here, because of the limited distribution and high demand. So I'm willing to pay a few bux extra to get them from one of my favorite labels and help support them more directly in the process.

Originally posted by benxo
hello mate. DOA's down due to DDoS. Rumour is it that it's your fault :crazy: :lol:

oh right, i heard it was john b, using his counter-strike wall hack and aim bot tactics :pimp:

i have my cool new t-shirt on today

hts_31337_front_popup.jpg

i 4m t3H l33t0rZ h4Xx0R0zZ - W4tcH ThIZ sP4cE!

I didn't bother signing up for it in the end. Bit too expensive for a 12" promo IMO. Also I don't play out at enough liquid flavoured clubs to bother with promo's in all honesty.

Good for those that do play liquid out a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom