Soul:R @ Fabric 20/9/13 - Dillinja 90's set

LSB was quality at BCee's Spearhead album launch at Café 1001. Definitely worth catching, if he's on at a decent time

Will be heading down fo sure! Charlie you can't b missin' out on a dilly 90's set :o

i dunno man, b traits set at carnival was one of the best i've seen this year.... and dillinja clangs like fuck.. well hopefully fabio's set is on when zed or her are playing

i dunno man, b traits set at carnival was one of the best i've seen this year.... and dillinja clangs like fuck.. well hopefully fabio's set is on when zed or her are playing

Last time I saw him no clangage at all, probably because he's on serato now. Tune selection all the way though! Intalex, Loxy, Jubei, Fabio on top. Mad to miss it ;)

Yeah room 1 looks good. DNB for me all night though. Always a great atmosphere @ Soul R nights

Last edited:
if i go it'll probably be a room 1 thing for me and then venture in to room 2 when the big dogs are on...

uvesuzy3.jpg
this fool

Night was large, Dillinja's set was ridiculous. When Babylon dropped the whole room lost their shit! I was speaking to him after and the track he finished with is a new bit forthcoming 2014.

Loxy merked it as well, does anyone have any info on the track he finished with? Vocal goes something like 'say jooty jooty jooty ah london'. Pretty sure I've seen Ulterior Motive play it before as well?

Loxy merked it as well, does anyone have any info on the track he finished with? Vocal goes something like 'say jooty jooty jooty ah london'. Pretty sure I've seen Ulterior Motive play it before as well?

Dom & Roland - Outta endz

Best Dillinja set I think I've ever seen! Opening up with Deadly Deep Subs set things off nicely. To top it off we had SP hosting which was a real treat.I think I heard one bad tune the whole set which was his end track. Someone above said it was new so it woudn't surprise me. Tunes I remember him dropping: 12:01, You don't know, Gangsta, Yes Yes, That Amen Trak, Acid Track, Sovereign Melody, Mutha*ucka , Ja Know Ya Big, Deadly Deep Subs.

Dub Phizix was pretty good before. He played a new remix of Shy FX's - Bambatta. I heard from somone it's Sam Binga on the remix but won't be coming out.

Loxy smashed it later on. Recall hearing a remix of Age of Empires. Half step kinda beat. Deep business from Loxy as always!

Wicked night overall. Big up to all in attendance ;)

Last edited:
Best Dillinja set I think I've ever seen! Opening up with Deadly Deep Subs set things off nicely. To top it off we had SP hosting which was a real treat.I think I heard one bad tune the whole set which was his end track. Someone above said it was new so it woudn't surprise me. Tunes I remember him dropping: 12:01, You don't know, Gangsta, Yes Yes, That Amen Trak, Acid Track, Sovereign Melody, Mutha*ucka , Ja Know Ya Big, Deadly Deep Subs.

Dub Phizix was pretty good before. He played a new remix of Shy FX's - Bambatta. I heard from somone it's Sam Binga on the remix but won't be coming out.

Loxy smashed it later on. Recall hearing a remix of Age of Empires. Half step kinda beat. Deep business from Loxy as always!

Wicked night overall. Big up to all in attendance ;)

Nice review mate. Man I used to love Dillinja. Miss his style pre 2002

Back
Top Bottom