SOUL INTENT - Wanna Fight e.p. - Commercial Suicide - released 07/08/15

Vydx

VIP Junglist
ARTWORK SWAG...
a1998429031_10.jpg

"Soul Intent brings you what is perhaps his strongest single ever, written while on a spiritual pilgrimage in Nepal.

Produced entirely on a Kindle in his tent on a mountainside using the latest in solar energy technology, the “Wanna Fight” EP is proof to us all that Soul Intent has come of age and is ready for your divine attention."

Buy Digital: https://commercialsuiciderecords.bandcamp.com/album/wanna-fight-e-p

Comments from tunes aside, I have to add imo this release has the most out-there promotional thingy (whatever it's called...)

Last edited:
Comments from tunes aside, I have to add imo this release has the most out-there promotional thingy (whatever it's called...)
That's Klute's shtick for the whole label in general. For the last release (the Nymfo EP) they said it was a limited pressing of 5000 copies, with the majority being burned on a secluded beach somewhere. To me the general silliness of the promotional side of the label makes it stand out more. I'm eventually going to make a Forthcoming Commercial Suicide thread...

Looks like digital only from the cat#

Yea I was wondering myself what the new catalog# was all about..

That's Klute's shtick for the whole label in general. For the last release (the Nymfo EP) they said it was a limited pressing of 5000 copies, with the majority being burned on a secluded beach somewhere. To me the general silliness of the promotional side of the label makes it stand out more. I'm eventually going to make a Forthcoming Commercial Suicide thread...

lol that is jokes!! Klute is even more awesome than i thought for having a great sense of humour :teeth:. Forthcoming Commercial Suicide Thread sounds like a good idea!

Next vinyl release is from Digital & Response.

Source? I know they've got something lined up but wasn't sure as to when.

Thanks for the post guys,

Yes its a shame the tunes won't be making a vinyl appearance but the world is changing and even labels like Commercial Suicide have to think about reducing the number of physical releases they do due to costs.

Still, a massive buzz to have more music out on one of my favourite labels :)

Thanks for the post guys,

Yes its a shame the tunes won't be making a vinyl appearance but the world is changing and even labels like Commercial Suicide have to think about reducing the number of physical releases they do due to costs.

Still, a massive buzz to have more music out on one of my favourite labels :)

Loving this, any news on the next lossless release. ie release date & artists involved please

Back
Top Bottom