sos! can you help me make a mix cd for my car pls....

Guys, Warner bros are on the phone and they want to make this thread into a movie. What do I say? (Put them on hold btw)

red five this is gold leader
did it work?

the suspense is killing me

worked fine - simply couldnt take cd-rw's, thanks to all - i will now set about recording my mix cd and put it up here when its ready, awesome awesome assistance thank you!

the lord must be shining down on you today my good man!!! now get that CD on and do some burnouts in tezzers carpark.

i am sure this experince was a difficult one but in a few years time u will look back and laugh, i promise, hope u are a stronger more rounded man after it...well done you x

NIPPERS IN BED, BACK TO '94 WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

the discs are approx 80 mins long. can i record that length of file on audacity ?

thinking back my car stereo has played other cds mates have done for me and also some ive made. in fact the dj did some discs for us for our wedding and they played in the car and still do!

You are aware theres a difference between CDR and CDRW aren't you? Most CD players play CDRs not all of them play CDRWs

one jungle mix cd complete - 78 minutes of total mashup - about 40 tunes played, unreal ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! currently downloading to soundcloud - will shove the link up up on the relevant section of the forum once its finished and i know how

Back
Top Bottom