Sorted Seizure- Stoned Love// deep vibes

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Hey !

SO after i made that tune 'Virus' with nativ, i really am into those deeper stuff, so i tried to make a new one, this time it's more a roller, i'm still struggling with the buildup towards the vocal sample tho.. Already tried like 10 structures, this one's the best so far, but it's 8 bars too short :/

Any feedback is welcome, hope you enjoy!!

Grtz!

I like the pad in the beginning, slightly distorted sound. Right before it drops and the vocal comes in it loses pace. It was starting to build up pace, maybe only have the vocal in the verse and build up the drop more - what you have so far is good, just add to it, then once it drops it'll be large. Wicked sounds in the verse, really like the tune.

I like the pad in the beginning, slightly distorted sound. Right before it drops and the vocal comes in it loses pace. It was starting to build up pace, maybe only have the vocal in the verse and build up the drop more - what you have so far is good, just add to it, then once it drops it'll be large. Wicked sounds in the verse, really like the tune.

Not a bad idea at all mate to lose the vocal just before the drop ! Gonna think about that, Tnx for the feedback !!!

Back
Top Bottom