Sorted Seizure- Bear City (new dreamy liquid tune)

Right up my street this one. Sounding really smooth but agree that the snare lets it down a little. Doesn't seem to roll into the other drums and is sort of standing out on its own a bit.

That aside the rest of it is brilliant!

I am loving this. I disagree that the kick and snare are weak. They sound fine to me. I wish the bass notation would change every once in awhile, but other than that, this track is tits.

Have to also disagree with the kick and snare sounding weak. Have it currently on Bose Noise Cancellation headphones and it sounds very nice. Nothing sounds too sharp and it's an overall great tone. The bass is nice and deep, has a cool solid flow to it which rolls and has enough movement to keep it interesting. Love all the other sounds that flirt around in a dreamy liquid sense. The vocal sample works nicely. I'm gonna grab this anyway and will try and fit it into one of our future shows I think.

Have to also disagree with the kick and snare sounding weak. Have it currently on Bose Noise Cancellation headphones and it sounds very nice. Nothing sounds too sharp and it's an overall great tone. The bass is nice and deep, has a cool solid flow to it which rolls and has enough movement to keep it interesting. Love all the other sounds that flirt around in a dreamy liquid sense. The vocal sample works nicely. I'm gonna grab this anyway and will try and fit it into one of our future shows I think.

Thanks for the feedback :) ! Let me know if you use it for a show or anything so i can promote it :)

Back
Top Bottom