[SORRYSOSOFT] Please Don't Hide

Oooh that's good :)
For me, there are too many kicks. Maybe spice them a little with some percussion, rolls and drum loops :) This is the only complain so far, keep up the good work!

You are insane... you probably need to stop drinking JD and smoke bad crack... lol
J.J.(just joking)

It reminds me my favourite banger from Current Value, "Running". Which I always love to drop in my live sets and leave an horrified crowd with some Skullstep... hehe

I like the energy on this your tune.

on advice side, the snare pattern it's not grooving to me, after 16 bars i get that feeling of humdrum.
While Stigma advice on kick pattern, my look is into the snare pattern.
it can be that you can change just little things into the pattern , like skip the snare in some bits, or change the pitch of it only for some hits inside the bar, instead of chanching the pitch for the whole bar.... I hope you get what i'm saying. I can't really explain myself.

But, yeah, find a way to make that snare more groovy and interesting.
You can probably add a couple of breaks underneath the main kick snare. And play in intervals between the main drum machine pattern and a distorterd break re-edited and retriggered ... so, kind of using some jungle tricks mixed with this sort of skullstep style you aim.
I undrstand you wanted to make it more interesting with the pitching, and I love your re-pitching snare style, but it's not enough at my end.
All of the above it's in the name of IMO

For the rest, you are in a good tune!

The kicks might be a bit too much, and would need more variation... just used one sample with LOTS of velocity changes, triplets and stuff but doesn't seem to be enough.

Same goes for the snare, used 4 different processed snares from all of my past songs (Hard To choose, Web bot, and can't remember the other 2 now) but here Rajstah is damn right. That pattern is fucking repetitive.

Really valuable feedback guys!
All in the name of thanks. :))

Love it made the only thing that I'd say it lacks is proper low stuff that makes my foreskin tremble whilst I'm sitting on my chair.

Good on that bass feedback, really had quite big flaws on this track! needing BIGGER and more noticeable subbass... also changing a few hits and snare patterns.
Thanks a lot guys!
:)

Bumping cause replaced audio file. Should have propper low frequencies and be way more interesting in terms of variance now...

But the final veredict comes from you guys... What do you think? :)

Back
Top Bottom