Sorry

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hi everybody
Sorry everybody if I so shamelessly promote this song. I have never been so proud of a song, nor have I ever put up my one of my own songs to remix. You can download all the parts of my song on my soundcloud page. If you need any help with ANYTHING just ask. On that note if anyone would like to remix this song,{ or just take a part from it} the song is available for download. It is also split up with all the details on my souncloud page. Please let me know if you used it! I would also like to share it(with permission, on your soundcloud page) with everybody if you did a remix.
As always, please tell me what you think about it. If the sucks, say so, if the song is good, say so, if you have any opinion at all tell me, even if you think I am better than you at producing. Your opinion still counts to me and helps me. In fact, you guys help me out more than any body, and for that I am ever grateful.

I am finish with the soap box.

Your definitely improving but if this was my song i would try to take it further. There are some really good things in this track i would play around a bit more with the intro, kick drum roll sounds good but maybe you can get the drop to really explode, drums could use a bit more work the snare and kick sound right to me, maybe a little bit more punch and tail on snare. Also there is a bit too much high end hiss for me, cut everything above 15khz sometimes you can leave some really high end but most of the time it will sound bad when loud. The kick and snare sound great in intro and seem to lose a bit of impact its a hard thing to achieve but getting the energy level and punch to really hit after the drop is essential, i love the very quiet down sequence sound at 52-53 seconds i would make it louder and move it somewhere else where it can really shine! It sounds way better after i downloaded it really good work!

Your definitely improving but if this was my song i would try to take it further. There are some really good things in this track i would play around a bit more with the intro, kick drum roll sounds good but maybe you can get the drop to really explode, drums could use a bit more work the snare and kick sound right to me, maybe a little bit more punch and tail on snare. Also there is a bit too much high end hiss for me, cut everything above 15khz sometimes you can leave some really high end but most of the time it will sound bad when loud. The kick and snare sound great in intro and seem to lose a bit of impact its a hard thing to achieve but getting the energy level and punch to really hit after the drop is essential, i love the very quiet down sequence sound at 52-53 seconds i would make it louder and move it somewhere else where it can really shine! It sounds way better after i downloaded it really good work!

I know what you mean about the high end hiss. I have everyting cut at 6khz but the hats and some how to many things take up so much room at the high end. Aaahh more work to be done :)
I am not sure if I want to change the kick and snare. However, that is why I put the remix I really want to see what others could do with the track. It helps me learn a lot. And I kind of want to hear the snare with a differnet tail end;)

Thank you pattycake for the great advice please make sure you post your remix I can't wait to hear.

Last edited:
This is pretty cool man! :) Only have my laptop handy so ain't listening on fancy headphones or speakers I'm afraid, deffo sounds like good work though! :)

All the info is on my soundclound page underneath my finished version. I can not wait to hear the remixes!!!!!!!!!! You guys got me blushing like a shcool girl. Also the original is dowloable too if you want to use the bass with the lfo in the breakdown.
I got to admit how excited I am to hear what others will do with essentially the same stuff. Thanks again guys.

Liking the vibes man!! Awesome bass variations :)

Great mix as well. Though....I feel like a sub bass with the bass could take it to another level! Just give it some more ooomf :P

Just a thought..I like it anyway man!

Liking the vibes man!! Awesome bass variations :)

Great mix as well. Though....I feel like a sub bass with the bass could take it to another level! Just give it some more ooomf :P

Just a thought..I like it anyway man!
Me too!!!! That is why I have the remix. I learn from everyone here. Remix the song and show me some new tricks for resampling please. Come on scrapped help a friend out.

This is cool man! :D liking the plucked string-thingy, could have some more atmosphere to them tho, slight reverb and/or delay perhaps? Great work on the bass. Its really nice!

Gj :)

this is buggin the hell outta me dude........what tempo is it? I'm really struggling to get everything to sit in time with my own elements right now, and it's got huge potential, I dont wanna give up!

Back
Top Bottom