Sorry but help needed

Dabbz

sapnin people. realy sorry about this as im sure you guys prob get asked this all of the time but.

What do i need to get myslef started up producing wise. i.e softare, hardware and what kinda computer would be needed.

thanks in advance

Jungle Forever

ok once again lol.

heres what you need

A good pc. Pref aleast 3 gig if ur on a single processor but most quads or duals will work fine.

a daw e.g

cubase sx, fruity, reason and so on.

a set of monitors (not tv monitors) but speaker monitors

a decent audio interface. pci/usb or firewire

and a midi/keyboard conroller (not essentail)

these is what you need to get you started. you wont need the monitors straight off but they will aid you in mixing down your tunes

hope dis helped

well people will recommend differen things. i recommend cubase. Industry standard producing tool and it kicks ass. reason is good too and its easy for people who have never dun neting b4 as u dont have to link shit up.

solely i would recommend cubase. I use it and i rewire it with reason. (rewire is linking both the progs together)

if u want some pointers on how to start out on cubase check the thread i made in the production forum. tis called cubase basics tips and tricks.

will give u all the info u need to start the program and start making sounds with it.

Back
Top Bottom