Sooo who'd like to buy me a virus ti?

nope, no software version...

i'm scheduled to be moving to bristol at the end of the year and i have one! ( :

collab?

nope, no software version...

i'm scheduled to be moving to bristol at the end of the year and i have one! ( :

collab?

I'm envious! I had the chance to demo one a couple times...they had to pry it away from my kung-fu like grip.

Perhaps I'll sell a kidney on the black market in order to buy one...any takers? :)

Cheers!

As far as I know there isn't a software version per se', but there are software sampler ready packs (for EXS24, etc.) that aren't too bad.

Nice one lost! Copped a single Virus TI sampled instrument from somewhere around xmas, sounds real nice, I think it was probably from a taster pack by these guys! You have some rep comin' your way when I get to my computer!

Perhaps I'll sell a kidney on the black market in order to buy one...any takers? :)!

I made a massive mistake of youtubing loads of videos, seeing for my self how damn awesome they sound. got excited so i thought i'd look at how much they cost.

googled it.

£2000, BOOM dreams smashed.

either i'm moving in with a friend of mine....

or me and two others are going to look for a place of our own (all move there like)

and why......

bristol is siiicko
i've lived in the countryside for tooo long man, got no scene here.
and got a few mate's who have been or still go to uni there!

I made a massive mistake of youtubing loads of videos, seeing for my self how damn awesome they sound. got excited so i thought i'd look at how much they cost.

googled it.

£2000, BOOM dreams smashed.

I know exactly what those smashed dreams sound like too my friend! I too heard them when viewing the price tag.

Nice one lost! Copped a single Virus TI sampled instrument from somewhere around xmas, sounds real nice, I think it was probably from a taster pack by these guys! You have some rep comin' your way when I get to my computer!

No problem T:M, glad I could help out! Also, Erb n Dub's free sample pack offered via his Facebook page/website has a load of Virus samples too. You'll have to manually load them into your sampler instrument...but they're quite nasty and worth the effort.

Thank you kindly for the rep too!

Cheers!

You guys should check out the M-Audio Venom if your looking for a hardware synth. Seems like a decent, and much cheaper alternative to the Virus. Been getting good reviews and its about £400.

You guys should check out the M-Audio Venom if your looking for a hardware synth. Seems like a decent, and much cheaper alternative to the Virus. Been getting good reviews and its about £400.

I actually tried one out and you're right, it's quite good. However, my mistake was that I tried it after I tried a Virus...

To paraphrase Jay-Z, when you're use to filet mignon, it's hard to go back to hamburger helper.

Cheers!

either i'm moving in with a friend of mine....

or me and two others are going to look for a place of our own (all move there like)

and why......

bristol is siiicko
i've lived in the countryside for tooo long man, got no scene here.
and got a few mate's who have been or still go to uni there!

ah wicked mate. yeah i came from the country to here, youll love it, awesome city to live in, so much going on. i'll give you a heads up on where good to live n stuff if ya like when it comes to it.

you got AIM?

I use the Virus TI when I collab with a mate.
Its a joy to work with as you can play around with a sound for hours without getting bored.

I don't see the point of the sample packs to be honest. Its just the same as using presets which I can't stand.

I personally think Absynth is a lot better though although you don't get the hand on features.

Back
Top Bottom