sooo heres my brool waffle weekend story...

groelle

VIP Junglist
just been told i was pretty drunk at that party... ermm.

went to random girls with a smile, turning up in front of them like i wanted to make an approach... and when i got there i just said "eermm ok from this near youre to ugly" and went off. didnt just do it once, but multiple times - without being able to remember it the next day..

i even approached 2 girls standing there, ran into on, looked paralysed and then laughed and said "damnit, you looked so cute, but im not into threesomes" .. and went away once again.

too damn fucked i cant remember their faces after those tho :/

to cut a long story short, i went home at 10am - with a girl - let her give me another line and another bong hit, puked in her bathroom and gone home.

damnit. i must have been kinda drunk ...

just had to tell you guys. im kinda baffled right now. couldnt remember anything of that tbh.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Man i know how you feel, when i drink, i often change a bit, its always fun for me, but not so much for everyone else.

But when I wake up i feel ashamed and stupid.

groelle

VIP Junglist
was a good laugh for everyone else around me apparantly, so dont feel too ashamed. its just a shame i cant remember their facial expressions after those gems.. -.-

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
reminds me of when i started chatting to this lass and ended up dancing with her and after a bit of dancing an shit i asked her if she was single and she said yes with a little smile on her face so i asked her why are you going on like your not and as soon as it came out my mouth i realised what i just said. she just moved away from from me and i just fucked off and carried on drinking lol.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
brool...

just one a side note, the thread were all other threads suck now also accepts literature.

Many thanks,

Last edited:

pitts

VIP Junglist
i had been recently trying to get with this girl for a while and was just starting to get somewhere with her the other week and was gunna go out in2 town for a night out just me n her. My mate was having a house party the same night and she was working late so i couldnt meet her till 11 when she would be ready so decided to go to the party first.

ended up playing drinking games and doing a shitload of coke before i met her so was pretty smashed when i went to hers she was fine with it and decided to try catch me up, so when we got to town she staretd buying loads of shots and stuff but also bought me the same so she was never gunna catch me up and was shitfaced at the club we was at but by this point she was quite merry to. At around 3ish i decided we should leave the club and go back to my mates party.

mates started pumping me full of coke and booze to the point i cant remember a thing i was that fucked and she didnt know any of my mates but got talking to people. I ended up wondering off and she later went to the toilet to see me in a hallway getting off wi another girl hands all over each other and stuff. She staretd going mental with me and started shouting back at her telling her how lucky she was to be with me and stuff in the first place and she storms off. Wake the next day at home with no recollection of it all but a lot of angry texts and then phone ehr and find out the full story and she says she never wants to see me again.

moral of the story if your still in the process of getting with a girl you like stay in control