Sonic The Hedgehog 2 D&B Remix, using the Amen drumloop

Shintoshio

Please do check it out

trolls will be ignored, just tell me what to improve in a nice way
this is my first dnb remix lol
oh and if u sub i sub back :D

Last edited by a moderator:
um, not sure the amen at the first drop works? when it gets later on (about 1.15) this seems to make more sense?

seeing as its your first remix, i'm guessin you still aint to hot on mixdowns yet? i cant tell you how to mix it down better, but i can tell you it needs to be mixed down better?!

for example, there really is no bottom end to the tune... and since this is drum and bass, that needs to punch through more! the sonice music could probably do with some compression to bring the levels of each note/sound in check etc etc

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

ps. http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php?21-New-Talent-and-Track-Reviews - this is where you post tracks for review (y)

and also, get a soundcloud account, they are free and wont ruin the tune like youtube compression (y)

um, not sure the amen at the first drop works? when it gets later on (about 1.15) this seems to make more sense?

seeing as its your first remix, i'm guessin you still aint to hot on mixdowns yet? i cant tell you how to mix it down better, but i can tell you it needs to be mixed down better?!

for example, there really is no bottom end to the tune... and since this is drum and bass, that needs to punch through more! the sonice music could probably do with some compression to bring the levels of each note/sound in check etc etc

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

ps. http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php?21-New-Talent-and-Track-Reviews - this is where you post tracks for review (y)

and also, get a soundcloud account, they are free and wont ruin the tune like youtube compression (y)
I changed the drums becouse the amen drum loop sounded kinda low quality

Back
Top Bottom