Sonic Syndicate Junglist

Originally posted by Affliction
:police:

you can download junglist from kazaa

Hey,

Yea I DL it off Kazaa but the crack that was suppose to work with it did not. MAybe if you have it you could hit it up?

Hit me up on AIM. TheSunsetsDown

Peace

John

the version i had didnt include a crack, it had a custom installer which cracked the program during the install process.

maybe you should search kazaa for that one??? look for programs by Zone, Oxygen and Paradox, as those will always work (well, 99% of the time :D)

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Originally posted by Omtrak
you filthy ware people you

shame on you!!!!

arctic, paradox & oxygen rule O.K.:D

HAHA

There is nothing wrong with being a filthy ware person, being a filthy ware person helps me determine if I truely like a program before shelling out my cash that I dont have on it. Id rather spend my money on records or a piece of hardware than $200 on a program that I'll never use.

:finger: :smash:

i have about 2000$ worth of audioware on my pc... i'm not even planning on buying them, no way. With my income i'd have to save for a year to buy something like even fruity.

Selling drugs is a good option to get some ca$h :D

no, no vinyl releases. i've only been producing for 2 years now, still low in the learning curve. The aim in my producing is on vinyl though. We've only now started setting up demo's to send someplace, for the first time in the usva producing history. didn't feel it necessary before but now is the time :slayer:

nice site btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom