songs

Discussion in 'Production' started by MC_Abyss, Apr 8, 2012.

1. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

ive loaded new music and heard nothing what is this forum for nothing is it just to make the richer richer or lets talk about skibbadee who cant spit, and talk about toughs who suck so much cock that they got signed to a gang. this is a production page made for those who make music but need input INPUT do you get that word or do i just need to sAY BOE! huh? seriously! fuck bibisy bop boo bitter batter bullshit that gets on you nerves lol (harry shotta) please what vst plugins should i use? damn

www.soundcloud.com/mc_abyss

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Calm down there Shirley! Before getting ya frilly whites in a twist you need to ask yourself a few questions....

1- did I post my tracks in the new talent and track review section which is where they are meant to go (clues in the name) or did I post them here in the production section which is for tips and techniques on production

2- have I taken the time to offer valuable feedback to other people here who also need it? It's a big give and take world out there my friend, you can't expect to receive feedback if you aren't willing to give some

3- be patient, we aren't here all of the time so maybe you posted your tracks during a quiet period, be patient.

4- posting a fucking Whiney sob story about how this place sucks because no one loves you isn't gonna win you any followers!

5- give your posts a relevant thread title

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  3. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Camo & Crooked feat. MC Abyss :teeth:

here's a tip: watch youtube vids, go over the basics, learn dis n dat bout eqing, mixdowns, song structure etc, cuz right now there isn't much to give feedback to on ur sc :alf:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  4. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

you dont need vst's to make better music....
    read up on mixing, eq and compression techniques.
    try them out as there isnt a magic vst that will make your sounds amazing. only mixing eq etc will make your tunes amazing.
    u gots to learn them skills and it will take time - no shortcuts
    sorry m8

5. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Albino
    Predator
    Blue
    Massive
    Alchemy
    TAL - Noizemaker
    TAL - Elektro
    subboombass
    genesis
    absynth
    etc
    etc
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah

6. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thank you that's all I was asking I didn't want to have to bitch but hey it got me the aswers I was asking for.

Thank you everyone for your responces
    Www.soundcloud.com/mc_abyss

7. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

You wouldve got these answers alot easier if you had given your post a clear title....

8. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

The one thing that I really didn't get from this experiement was any listeners not one person even lissened to my stuff even though I get all these answers.

Www.soundcloud.com/mc_abyss

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

listens?
    is that what you were after?
    honestly man, read you first post. it makes fuck all sense. sounds like something logikz would type but without the underline humour

10. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Lol i listened to ur stuff, thats why i told u to go over the basics... Writing shit tunes and bitching about not getting comments is not the way to go about it. Thats not how music works(imo ofcourse, theres always that cloudkillers thingy :rolleyes:)

11. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

If you took the time to read my 1st post in this thread, it clearly states that you need to post your tracks in the correct section of the forum to recieve feedback on your music. Add to that the retarded titles of the threads you are posting, having no relevance to the body of the threads at all. And your ability to alienate yourself from a community within a couple of days of joining.....are you really surprised no one is bothering with you?

LOL!!! Camo and Krooked feat MC Abyss?!?!?! Your vocals are far too quiet.....and when I can hear them, they are out of time to the beat, and quite possibly the most boring, unoriginal lyrics I've ever had the displeasure of hearing!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  12. bulletstorm

bulletstorm Member

wait a minute..
    that track Camo & Krooked feat. Mc Abyss is really just the original track with you mc'ing over it? xD
    I fucking hate mc's, they ruin everything.
    Why the hell would you do that? what is wrong with you?
    you ruined a perfectly good tune.

well at least you got an extra play and comment =)

13. cptunicorn

cptunicorn Member

all your posts have been about wanting input and feedback without giving any to other people. a little egoistic, dont you think?

"a lil something in the making should I continue?!?!?!?!?!?" ------> no

14. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

i think we got trolled :(

15. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Im glad I checked this thread out, all these whines about lack of feedback are often very amusing. I would say top 5 at least from those threads I've checked out!

Hilarious!