Songs you can't mix

Haven't tried it myself cos it's not even out yet but I swear scavenger sounds pretty hard to mix. The intro sounds all offbeat or something

Break - The Drone

The break on it is chunky as fuck and sounds sick in the mix but it drops funny, like half a bar early or late and if you double drop it in normal sequence it always sounds weird / confusing. I've never bothered to work out exactly how to do it properly, Jonny L used to be bad for this as well - Viper I always forget how many bars early / late you have to cue it. Sickening tune though.

Break - The Drone

The break on it is chunky as fuck and sounds sick in the mix but it drops funny, like half a bar early or late and if you double drop it in normal sequence it always sounds weird / confusing. I've never bothered to work out exactly how to do it properly, Jonny L used to be bad for this as well - Viper I always forget how many bars early / late you have to cue it. Sickening tune though.

weird i never seemed to notice this with the drone :S

this thread really should be called "lets all feed waynes ego by posting tunes he can reply to by saying i can mix that, thats easy or its just drums!" lol

Back
Top Bottom