song with female voice

kcR

I cant provide too many details about this song and the fact that I cant find it drives me nuts. The song starts with a rather slow hip-hop(ish) beat (the beat is brilliant by the way) then goes fast and theres something like a chorus with female voice going "ooh-aah-aah-aah", I know thats probably not enough to ID it, but i had to try.
thanks in advance,
kcR

Could be a tune by Mutt, he uses hip hop intros and female vocals alot, try searching for some of his tunes

This could also be The 3 Can Win JDilla Remix

Cant find an Audio Sample..but if You Download
The Random Movement Mixx
Live @ BattleTech..

It is about 27 Mins into the mixx..

Hope this helps..sounds exactly what ur talkn about dude..

This could also be The 3 Can Win JDilla Remix

Cant find an Audio Sample..but if You Download
The Random Movement Mixx
Live @ BattleTech..

It is about 27 Mins into the mixx..

Hope this helps..sounds exactly what ur talkn about dude..

Yeah, forgot about that track...couldn't find any audio either, but know what ya are talkin' about...here's what i found it listed as..it's a bootleg dub, so don't know if it'll even be released

J Dilla – 3 Can Win (Sable Gray Bootleg)
also as..
Sable Gray vs J Dilla vs The Sylvers - Three Can Win (Dub)

I'm guessin' The Sylvers are the female vocal sample track..

Thanks for all ur replies, unfortunately none of these suggestions are what I'm looking for :/ The song I'm after has a kinda nostalgic vibe, far from funky or "trippy". One more thing (prolly irrelevant) that i forgot to mention in my first post is that i heard this song on a UK (i believe, dj's accent) internet radio on sunday like 2 weeks ago, unfortunately I'm not able to ID the radio station either :S

Thanks for all ur replies, unfortunately none of these suggestions are what I'm looking for :/ The song I'm after has a kinda nostalgic vibe, far from funky or "trippy". One more thing (prolly irrelevant) that i forgot to mention in my first post is that i heard this song on a UK (i believe, dj's accent) internet radio on sunday like 2 weeks ago, unfortunately I'm not able to ID the radio station either :S

What?! Damn looks like D - Tektiv was right.haha..we are goin to b here all day..

Female Vocals is my cup of tea also..so maybe ill put more thought into this a lil later...

Maybe.

What?! Damn looks like D - Tektiv was right.haha..we are goin to b here all day..

Female Vocals is my cup of tea also..so maybe ill put more thought into this a lil later...

Maybe.

Yeah man, love female vocals. But i'm stumped at the mo on this one...must be a newer dub we haven't heard yet ourselves...good luck in the search:D

I cant provide too many details about this song and the fact that I cant find it drives me nuts. The song starts with a rather slow hip-hop(ish) beat (the beat is brilliant by the way) then goes fast and theres something like a chorus with female voice going "ooh-aah-aah-aah", I know thats probably not enough to ID it, but i had to try.
thanks in advance,
kcR

Could be a tune by Mutt, he uses hip hop intros and female vocals alot, try searching for some of his tunes

This has to be a Mutt Tune..Just has to be!!!

Ugh for a second i thought this was the song but its not :S It sounds kinda close, especially at the beginning. I appreciate the effort guys...

Back
Top Bottom