Song id! Jmajik @ volks 24/10/09

contact_pacman

If anyone caught jmajik at volks on saterday..
he dropped this banger that everyone fucking loved..
Propper ska/big bandy influence .. i was a state so its difficult to remember ..
bt any ideas!??
Cheers!

i doubt that anyone will be able to help u if the only info about the track is... "It was a banger" i was there though and he did play a wicked set.

i doubt that anyone will be able to help u if the only info about the track is... "It was a banger" i was there though and he did play a wicked set.

Gutted I missed his set man :(

I think I must have came down when you were playing. First tune I heard when I walked in was "Hidden Pipe Bomb" :D

Gutted I missed his set man :( I think I must have came down when you were playing. First tune I heard when I walked in was "Hidden Pipe Bomb" :D
ha ha sweet as mate, and what did ya think of it? I had a really good set actually, was proper rammo down there, really enjoyed it

ha ha sweet as mate, and what did ya think of it? I had a really good set actually, was proper rammo down there, really enjoyed it

yeah man il be honest when I first heard it I wasnt really sure, but hearing it on a system it sounded fucking tough! I was on 4-5 was rammed for a bit but then thinned out towards the end. But I had fun!

Back
Top Bottom