sometinnnnn

boygo

Hi guys. I made some music and I wanna share it with you :p (Sorry for that shitty quality. I dunno why on SC my stuff always sounds worse than on computer.)

I started producing dnb few weeks ago and this shit came out XD. I made it in 10 days and it's my first (in fact second but first own) dnb track. I compressed and tried to master it a bit (a bit too much i think, lol) but anyway, kick and snare are dubstep samples because when I was producing it, I didn't have any dnb samples which could satisfy me.

Could you tell me what's good/bad and give some advices? It would be nicee. I know that for example paino is a bit too quiet (and too compressed maybe). :cool:

And sorry for my english, I'm still learning.

Cheers!

That's really good for a first track! My first track was not as half as good:D As for critique, all the synths sound too loud. The sawish synth's melody doesn't really fit with the whole thing overall. Good luck on improving!:)

Thanks man. I also think that synths are too loud but it's hard for me to mix them good. I'm working on it. Maybe someone else will say someting? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom