Something to ponder

I just smoked a zoot and the first thing i read is this. I hate you its going to bug me all night now :lol:

Im guessing its one of those questions that doesnt really have an answer isnt it?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
what ?? english ... if they are doing english sign langauge .. obviously the voice wont sound to great.. when i talk in my head it just words, not really a sound yano ... or am i missing the point

what ?? english ... if they are doing english sign langauge .. obviously the voice wont sound to great.. when i talk in my head it just words, not really a sound yano ... or am i missing the point
I think the point is what language will the person think in if they have never heard any language in there life, theres million's of languages to express how you feel etc. i may be missing the point tho i dont really know.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
well, in english .. if they doing english sign language, and saying something in english with there hands.. but i dont think we mean language... surely you mean the sound of the voice in the head...

funny if they pictured little sign language hands in there heads.. little borrower in your head having a rave.. give him so glow sticks.. ava chat in ya barnet for real

I think we are on the same wave length i was thinking as language as the sound of the voice in the head. The idea of a borrower having a rave in your head is a pretty assuming thought tho :D.

kizzle

the original eccles cake
i have often thought this believe it or not. they must just think in pictures..? another one is if you were born blind, what do you see in your dreams? or if you were born blind AND deaf what do you dream of at all?? some freaky shit

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
They speak in electric, waves, pulses, like dolphins. Deaf people have the same molecular structure as sea faring mammals.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What would happen if you put Stephen Hawkins in a spaceship controlled by 1,000 hamsters in wheels, with orders to return in 2 years?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
It doesn't matter if you are born, deaf, blind, dumb or normal, you don't think in any language because you have no concept of language.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm thinking a lost dialect from thousands of years ago. The 1st guy that went deaf that all deaf people now share the genes of, possibly a series of grunts and urghs.