Something I've been working on (My 2nd D&B Track)

Nice trance-ish feel bro, itd be nice if it had maybe one or two other synths to change it up a tad, and also what tempo is it at? it feels a tiny bit slow to me, but maybe thats just me.

Thanks guys. I think DnB is more difficult to me, because my strengths were never in making lots of structural changes or effects. Stuff like >here<. I think it's the equalizing and clean mixdowns where I stand out most. I'll post something later. I finished the track structure today although it probably seems boring for DnB artists. I'm still happy with the better mixing results in comparison to my first DnB track.

Also, the BPM is 155. Yes, probably slower than most DnB tracks.

Last edited:
Fair enough Logikz, and i guess i should be a bit more open to different tempo's to be honest. Some say that genre's only limit a songs possibilities. And im not sure on the signature thing pal, i could do with knowing too though!

Fair enough Logikz, and i guess i should be a bit more open to different tempo's to be honest. Some say that genre's only limit a songs possibilities. And im not sure on the signature thing pal, i could do with knowing too though!
Another >track< of mine that uses a lower BPM. Breakbeat(ish) if interested. Going a bit off-topic but as an example ;)

ah well then it is a tad slow actually, i guess alien exposure was right. in my personal and highly subjective opinion, dnb is 160 and up, the lowest ive dared to screw with it 165. but thats fun, and as we all know, music can sound faster with the use of sticks (ref: embers)

Back
Top Bottom