something funny for you guys, my first ever dnb tune - WHAT DID YOU SAY? AL CAPONE

alcaponeuk

heres the first ever drum and bass song i finished, way back in 2011 some time, although its terrible in terms of production (bass drowned to death in reverb, drums repititive and muddy, and overall messy mix) i am still greatly fond of it , because i think the drop and the bass just makes u wanna fly kick your own nan in the face, always thought the melody was hype as f*ck! let me know what you guys reckon cause i wasnt even on the forum when i made this hahaha,

Re: something funny for you guys, my first ever dnb tune - WHAT DID YOU SAY? AL CAPON

I was sold at "...the drop and the bass just makes u wanna fly kick your own nan in the face".

Re: something funny for you guys, my first ever dnb tune - WHAT DID YOU SAY? AL CAPON

haha, nice and frantic, thanks for sharing =)

I'd fancy it if you raised the volume a bit on the beat just a tad to make it come out on to a bit more, for the rest. Dayum tight work mate!

hahaha dont take that to literal bbq! :P and cheers guys, yeh it could do with boostin abit for more craziness, wasnt expecting to get such cool comments on my oldest song haha, will always be one of my faves though! keep the feedback coming folks

there's definitely a good song here but it's hidden under all the bad choices of timbre but that's just me. too high pitched and you can't turn it up loud because there is no balance.

cheers man, yeah i feel u haha i didnt have a clue what eq or how to mix or level or anything when i made this, i went back to it the other day and pretty much every sound is red lining and distorting haha

Wasn't that bad of an effort for the first time, i remember i couldn't control my DAW at all, so i basically felt like this:

dog-sniper-no-idea.jpg

lmaoo ! thats exactly what i was like, id open up the mixer and be like o_O wtf, so id just put soundgoodizer on everything cause i presumed it would make my shit sound good :( haha

Back
Top Bottom