Something for the Pendulum haters...

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
Extract from the Sun interview with anscenic:

"Do you see another change in direction as there was from Hold Your Colour to In Silico?

Definitely. This next record is going to be less focused on rock, and more focused on epic, dramatic drum 'n' bass, electro and dubstep. "

I'm looking forward to watching the haters come crawling back and arselicking :evil:

i bet they make sum bangers, but regardless somebody will hate. no one is liked by everybody so you have to give them credit for doing what the fuk they want to do or are feeling at the moment.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
This is gunna be huge!!
Ransom is sick and thats just a demo for their new album apparently.
cannot wait for their new album i reckon its gunna be quality.
Didnt like 'In silico' atall but i just have a feeling their new one is gunna be rad.

Synx

VIP Junglist
I'm pleased. Now that they've established a mainstream following with In Silico, all those people will immediately buy their new album, and hopefully be exposed to a bunch of good D&B.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
another pendulum hate thread coming right up!

but seriously, i hate the direction pendulum took, doesnt change the fact that in their prime they smacked it (dnb-wise, not shit rock & bass)
who knows, maybe they're moving a step back in the right direction, not gonna hold my breath tho, theres too much money in crap like in silico