DnB SOMETHING DARKISH AND SIMPLE I MADE. (OPINIONS PLEASE!)

really cool. would mix the shakers down a little bit. not use the drum machine toms as frequently, just at turnarounds. needs more direction with the synths.

Sounding good! I like the stereo effect on the bass actually. But I think it needs some variations here and there, for these types of tracks you can actually do a lot of copy-pasting without any harm but something that makes your eyebrows go up here and there wouldn't hurt. The melody or the bass could hit another note or just some drum fill here and there perhaps.

Love the beat, as stated the shaker is a bit loud, could do with another hi percussion perhaps a hat or something, I think the musical elements sound a bit random though that does kinda add to the creepiness I guess.

Once again, shaker could go down a few db. In fact you could have a reverb automating between dry and wet on it and have it constantly changing through the track. you could replace some of the toms with the snare playing the off beats, and some of the top hits could move to the ride bell.
Really liking it!!!!!!!

At last I bought mogami trs cables today! so I could connect my KRK's along with my AV40's to the interface! And took a listen once again with both pair of speakers and you guys were right !! the shakers are to loud! Definitely will mix and mastered this a lil bit more! But I just need a break with this one lol! Working on new projects for now until my head gets ready to work with this sounds again! Glad you guys are liking it. And thank you for your taking serious opinions!!

Have a great weekeeeeeend matees!! :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom