Something completely different....

Hey man! This is super sick, I really liked it a lot. Reminds me of The Cinematic Orchestra. Definitely liked the progression and the vocal pad at the end. I think some crazy fast drums slowly coming in would be cool!

This was kind'a nice actually, could do with some subtle incidental FX to help build an atmosphere and a presence, if you catch my drift.

And I know I usually say this the other way around, but it would be nice with some obviously synthetic elements thrown in there, thinking of the MGS soundtrack, when you see Rex for the first time, you know?

It has got a mysterious/dramatic vibe.I like this.
I'm also trying to complete a project similar to that one.
Do you play any orchestral instruments?Looks like you know what you're doing with them.

Glad you like guys!
Got some more percussion in now and been working on the dynamic of the track...

It has got a mysterious/dramatic vibe.I like this.
I'm also trying to complete a project similar to that one.
Do you play any orchestral instruments?Looks like you know what you're doing with them.

I do play a few instruments but not any orchestral ones. Listen to a lot of classical music though=)

I like the overall tonality; sometimes the rhymths start to get a little strange like the notes aren't triggering quite in time. I don't know if you tracked this in with a keyboard or what but in the first thid or so seems to be where it is happening. It would be nice if you built more on the trombone ostinato (as things get bigger put a timpani part under it or a contrabass to back it up). overall cool stuff man! I like the way it swells and shrinksin intensity. Is it completed? At the end it just seems to stop

I like the overall tonality; sometimes the rhymths start to get a little strange like the notes aren't triggering quite in time. I don't know if you tracked this in with a keyboard or what but in the first thid or so seems to be where it is happening. It would be nice if you built more on the trombone ostinato (as things get bigger put a timpani part under it or a contrabass to back it up). overall cool stuff man! I like the way it swells and shrinksin intensity. Is it completed? At the end it just seems to stop

Yes, I just played along with the keyboard with all instruments... so some are abit off..
Been working with velocity on the instruments and so on and so on... Trying to make the orchestral parts more dynamic and powerful..
It is far from finished, but thanks for your feedback! =)

Back
Top Bottom